Stickman 2 by Celvan Stickman 2 by Celvan

INTENSE ACTION!

Was this actually made in flash?

The animation is really choppy, there's no anti aliasing at all, and it's boring. Not much to it at all, actually.

Celvan responds:

this was made in pivot

Right Back at You Right Back at You

Cheers!

Good animation. Too bad it's so short.
Keep it up.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Amazing.

VERY good job done here. The video was heart-touching, and yet funny. I also liked the idea it was a parody about SPEED.

Great job, keep it up.

Jerry Jerry

Amazing.

The movie itself was very deep, intresting and realistic. The story was very sad, but it was he beginning of "Junior".

The animation perfect, it was smooth and a little 3D.

I'm giving you a 9 and not 10, because the movie was awesome, untill that ending that ruined it.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Amazing.

At last; Blockhead 11! I was waiting so long for it. And it was very good, very humurous and very... EVERYHING!!

Great jon, Michael. You really know how to Animate. =)

Oh yeah, and the guy below me is a moron.

BADCAR Racing 2000 BADCAR Racing 2000

Wow!

And to think this is from 2000! Amazing!

Guitar "Hero" Guitar "Hero"

Retarded.

Just a movie which is supposed to be funny. But is not. Too gay.

Stick Figure Randomess 2! Stick Figure Randomess 2!

Seriously, you guys are pussies.

I can't take it anymore. Recently newgrounds got registered by tons of 7 years old. Giving such movies a 10. This deserves a 2, or a 3.
The animation was very bad, it barely made me laugh, these jokes have been told before. They aren't even jokes.
You need to say thanks that you got reviewed by these idiots. Else, this would have gotten blamed, or at least get a 1/5.
I can't belive this is what happened to Newgrounds. After 3 years of anti-noobiness.

Kaji04 responds:

man u are worse than me "dont talk about milk if u dont have cows"... damn....

Pokehmawn Pokehmawn

Itresting.

It's not the best. All of the noobs below me are idiotic ROBLOX fans. Ignore them. Anyway, the animation was okay, not smooth, the FPS was way too low. I did like the comic of this, it WAS kinda funny. Next time put in a little more of effort into these videos. Would be nice.

Kaji04 responds:

fine i will try... any way thanks for watching :/

Madness Portal- Trailer Madness Portal- Trailer

Cool.

The trailer was pretty cool and the idea was awesome. One question: why isn't it coming out already? it should had 4 monthes ago! I really cant wait for such a great movie!